Within the consolidated PMC Group of Companies, you will find your perfect partner for the supply of machinery ( new or re-conditioned ) and consumables in the Footwear, Automotive, Clothing, Corrugated/Carton packaging, Die making, Furniture, Signage and Printing industry. We supply numerous countries in Africa and have a well-experienced team to assist with your needs.
The group also manufactures a wide range of shoe components including lasts, heels and soles in PU,TPR,TPU and PVC as well as woven, printed and embossed labels for the clothing, footwear and other industries.
The group is well represented in South Africa and have independent companies in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Paul Moeller & Co. (Pty) Ltd
PAUL MOELLER & CO. (Pty) Ltd was established in South Africa in 1963, supplying machinery and consumables to the Footwear and Shoe Repair industry.
In footwear PMC supply cutting equipment, belts, mats and blades. Shoemaking equipment throughout the footwear manufacturing process such as Travel head and Clicking presses, sewing equipment including profile stitching, sewing machines, all shoe making equipment, consumables such as Resin, Insole Boards, metal trims (buckles & eyelets), thread, machines spares etc.
PMC has become recognised for its expertise in design and cutting technology using water jet, laser and conventional cutting systems.
The company has diversified and today Paul Moeller & Co. (Pty) Ltd supplies the:
- Carton & Corrugated Packaging Design and die making industry. Suppliers of design equipment for corrugated and carton packaging including cutting tables and routers. Suppliers of consumables for manufacturing of cutting dies (flat and rotary) including knife steel rotary steel, creasing matrix, flat Birchwood as well as rotary shells, ejection rubber.
- Carton and Corrugated packaging manufacturing - Suppliers of machinery, machine spares, consumables including anvil covers, non crush wheels and cleaning chemicals.
- Signmaking Industry - Routers and cutting tables and signage specific design software. Suppliers of cutting blades, routers and cutting mats.
- Leather Luggage goods Belt and Handbags Industry. - Suppliers of cutting presses, sewing machinery, other related machinery, consumables and metal trims (buckles, eyelets, studs etc).
- Automotive Components Industry - Suppliers of equipment for moulding of Rubber and PU components, cutting and sewing equipment for leather and textile seat covers as well as sewing thread .
- Upholstery Industry - Suppliers of sewing machinery, cutting equipment and thread
- Printing Industry - Suppliers of machinery and consumables.
- CNC Converting Machines - Suppliers of CNC converting machinery, machine spares, consumables and cleaning chemicals.
Paul Moeller & Co. (Pty) Ltd has over the years earned its reputation for being the preferred supplier through quality service and reliability.
With independent companies in Pinetown (Kwa-Zulu Natal), Cape Town (Western Cape) and Johannesburg (Gauteng), we are able to service, all the major business sectors.
PMC Sewing Systems (Pty) Ltd.
PMC Sewing Systems has its manufacturing plant in Westmead industrial just outside Durban, South Africa.
The company manufactures leather & PU back patches for jeans & has the latest technology for the manufacture of all types of woven and printed labels.
Woven labels include taffeta, damask and satin labels with woven edge finish. Taffeta & damask labels can also be supplied as flat cut, end fold, loop fold, mitre fold, Manhattan fold or on rolls.
The woven label department also supplies woven tape and supplies woven lanyards with company logo's or other designs and a variety of metal fittings.
To compliment the labels the company also supplies printed swing tickets and printed wash care labels.
PMC Sewing Systems is the representative for Stocko metal trims, which is internationally approved as supplier to major retailers.
John Whittle Components (Pty) Ltd
JOHN WHITTLE COMPONENTS supply the Shoe Manufacturers with mens, ladies and youths footwear components. The company manufacture Lasts, Top pieces, Heels and Units in TPR, TPU and PVC grades.
They Develop and Manufacture quality Polyurethanev (PU) Units for the Local and Export Footwear Industries. Raw Materials are of the highest quality standards and Imported from Europe
John Whittle Components is renowned for the high quality of products produced and boasts some of the latest equipment available..